AGENDA, Barracks Lane Allotments Annual General Meeting
17th November 2016, 7.15pm, Regal Community Centre, Ridgefield Road
MEMBERSHIP PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED BETWEEN 6.45 AND 7.15
Cheques should be made payable to ‘Barracks Lane Allotments’
- AGM 2015 Minutes
- Election of Committee
- Up for re-election are:
- Secretary – Megan Harcourt
- Membership Secretary – Rebecca Mead (Plots A16 and A17f)
- Sarah Baker-Wilkes – Committee member (Plots A45b and A46)
- Field Secretary:
- Treasurer: nomination Pam Wilson
- Secretary: nomination for Megan Harcourt
- Mowing rota
- Accounts and budget for 2016-17
- Field and Membership Secretaries
- Membership, working parties and field report
- Changing the lock on gate
- New eviction procedure of neglected plots
- Fencing update
- Any other business
A BREAK FOR DRINKS AND ANY FURTHER MEMBERSHIP PAYMENTS
- FOR DISCUSSION –
- Project ideas – which come under the aims of the association (see below)
- Ideas for working party projects
- Other ideas relating to Aims in the Constitution
AIMS OF THE ASSOCIATION:
- To promote the interests of the Members with regard to good cultivation, management and enjoyment of the allotments.
- To ensure that as many plots as possible are allocated and cultivated in accordance with its rules.
- To manage, maintain and improve the site responsibly and sustainably, respecting the environment, and to encourage and educate others to do the same.
- To respect the terms of the Lease with Oxford City Council (‘the Lease’).
- To work with Oxford City Council, the Oxford & District Federation of Allotment Associations, and other organisations and individuals in furtherance of our aims.